Thursday, April 14, 2011

A-Z About Me

Ok so lately, I have realized that some people are actually reading this blog and seeing as I am a classic self-defeater this has meant that I now have a massive case of writer's block. The mere fact that somebody besides my best friend may read this has paralyzed my normally non-stop mind.

Thankfully, my very first follower http://www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com/ posted this on her site and I am shamelessly stealing it. Ok well, am a little ashamed but what the heck, hope she doesn't unfollow me....

A-Z Meme

A. Age: 36. Gah, am closer to 40 than 30...what in the?
B. Bed size: King. Both DH and I need our space.

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry, it never ends

D. Dogs: None now, but did have Duke a beagle terrier mix who was the best dog ever!

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee of course and a snuggle from Max

F. Favorite color: If you asked me, I would say purple but I always wear black
G. Gold or silver: Silver, always

H. Height: 5' 6"
I. Instruments you play(ed): None, unless a one handed version of Jingle Bells counts
J. Job title: Mom/Wife/Daughter/Sister/Friend/Twitter-Lover

K. Kids: One gorgeous, amazing, funny, sweet, drives me crazy son named Max who is 2.

L. Live: In Canada, near the big bad Toronto
M. Mom’s name: Elsa, she hates her name

N. Nicknames: None :P

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only twice once to have my tonsils taken out and the other to push a baby out. Let's just say its not fair you only get ice cream & get put under when two grape size objects are taken out and not when you are expected to push out a 9lbs, 1 oz baby out of your vagina.
P. Pet peeves: Cheapness, Arrogance, & people who cut in line

Q. Quote from a movie: "Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want". - Heath Ledger, 10 Things I Hate About You All women should put this on their mirrors

R. Righty or Lefty: Lefty!

S. Siblings: One older brother
T. Time you wake up: Whenever Max does unfotunately
U. Underwear: Always
V. Vegetables you don’t like: None, really but if you asked Max on the other hand.....

W. What makes you run late: Oh everything, Max, Max hiding my phone, Max being hungry, Max being cranky, Max being tired,....notice a theme here?
X. X-rays you’ve had: None, actually.

Y. Yummy food you make: I make an awesome banana bread & seafood linguine

Z. Zoo Animal Favourites: The Lions of course, they are the bad-a**es of the zoo

Ok, so let's open this up since this is all about me, any questions out there? I promise to answer them all.

Happy Thursday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah for playing along!!
    I'm thrilled that you are getting some more readers and followers. Be warned though...it becomes completely addicitve and you will love every follower and mourn when you lose one:)

    I have a question...what is the secret to your banana bread? I've tried a dozen recipes and can't find one I love!

    ReplyDelete