Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summertime

Hey everyone!

Sorry it has been so long but believe it or not, I have actually been playing outside this month! Gasp!

You see this is the first summer in the past 12 years that I have actually gotten a tan without going on a true vacation. Sad but true.

We have spent afternoons at the park, breakfasts outside, & dinners by candlelight and it has been Awe-some.  It has been good for me, good for Max and good as our family as a whole. I have been able to worry just a little bit less about what is to come and just enjoy the moment. Isn't that what summer is all about anyways?

I have way more to say on this but a certain someone needs "Night, Night Hop" read to them just one more time......

PS. In all seriousness, I have been severely neglecting the blog but all that will change in August, I promise!  Girl Guides Honour (OK so was never a Girl Guide and that's a whole other post but you know what I mean, right?)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment